3 Min Makeup Challenge



I don't know what gotten over me. But I seemed to be in this makeup tutorial filming gush haha! I think I like the fact that it gives me the chance to 'cosplay' without any serious commitment while giving me a chance to practise my makeup skills.

But this 3 minute makeup challenge was SO HARD!!!! I didn't even get to do my lips! I also intended to stick falsies on but ...totally ran out of time T_T

Do you think I passed or failed? Comment and let me know!

======================================================================
This post is originally posted on TheCosplaychronicles. If you see it anywhere else, it’s been stolen. All images belongs to TheCosplaychronicles unless otherwise stated and should not be used or reproduced anywhere else unless authorised.

Comments

Popular Posts