Interview + 3 min makeup with Alodia Gosiengfiao

I had the chance to interview popular Filipino Cosplay, Model, Singer and Endorser ; Alodia Gosiengfiao when she was in Singapore for GE3 2013. Yes, it’s been a while >.<;

 

alodia interview


Other than probing into what she’s been up to last December, I also played a little game with her. I had her do the famous 3 minute makeup challenge! Of course, not on her own face (pity I know XD) but on paper.

I think ALodia is absolutely adorable and game in this interview. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

 

Alodia: http://www.alodiagosiengfiao.com/

 

20131228_222312

 

Here’s a better picture of the picture ‘painted’ by Alodia xD Much thanks to the GE3 & Neo Tokyo Project for giving me the chance to interview Alodia again!

Comments

Popular Posts